In this article, we will provide you with recipes of super delicious 4 types of puddings. They are as follows:
- Banana Pudding
- Bread Pudding
- Chocolate Pudding
- Rice Pudding
Let’s see the steps to make all of these, one by one!
- Milk- 2 cups
- Eggs- 3 nos
- Ripe bananas- 2 (medium-sized)
- Sugar- ⅔ cups
- Water- ⅛ cup
- Take a saucepan, add water and sugar to it and boil it on medium flame until it turns deep golden brown. This way your caramel will be ready.
- Take a baking pan and pour the caramel on the bottom of it. Set it aside and let the caramel settle down.
- Take a blender and mash the banana to make a smooth puree.
- Add the eggs to the mashed bananas and whisk them together.
- Now, pour mashed banana and milk over the caramel into the baking pan and cover it with the help of aluminium foil.
- Bake it at 180C/350F for at least 60 minutes.
- Take it out and let it cool.
Your Mouth-Watering Banana Pudding is ready!
- Eggs- 2 nos
- Sugar- ½ cup
- Vanilla essence- 1 tbsp
- Cardamom powder- ¼ tbsp
- Sugar- 4 tbsp
- Milk- 1 ½ cup
- Butter- 2 tbsp (melted)
- White bread slices- 10 medium sized slices
- Take the bread pieces and blend them in a mixer to make fine bread crumbs.
- Take a bowl, add the egg and whisk it well followed by another egg, butter, sugar and vanilla essence. Whisk them all together.
- Now, pour milk into the bowl and blend them all.
- After this, you need to add the breadcrumbs and cardamom powder to the blended eggs and mix everything well.
- Now take a vessel, add water and sugar to it, and let it turn golden brown on a medium flame.
- In a baking pan, pour the caramel and let it settle down at the bottom.
- Pour the egg and bread mixture into the baking pan over caramel.
- Cover the pan with aluminium foil.
- Now preheat a deep vessel after pouring some water into it. Let the water boil a little.
- Place a grid plate in the vessel and put the baking pan on it. Cover it with a lid and let it cook for at least 45 min on low heat.
- Remove the lid as well as the foil cover and check whether the pudding is cooked or not.
- Take it out from the baking pan and let it cool.
Your tasty Bread Pudding is ready to serve!
- Milk- 2 cups
- Cream- ½ cup
- Dark chocolate- 1 cup
- Coffee powder- 1 tbsp
- Cornflour- 3 tbsp
- Sugar- 6 tbsp
- Cocoa powder- 2 tbsp
- Butter- 2 tbsp
- Vanilla extract- 1 tbsp
- Sea salt- 1 to 2 tbsp
- Chop the dark chocolate finely.
- Meanwhile, heat up a pan on medium flame and add milk, fresh cream and dark chocolate to it.
- Stir it a bit and then add a little bit of coffee powder.
- Continue to stir this mixture to avoid any lumps.
- Now, take a bowl and add powdered sugar, cocoa powder and cornflour. Combine it well with the help of a whisk.
- Once the chocolate and milk mixture is boiled to a smooth texture, turn off the flame and remove it from the stove.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl with dry ingredients and continue to stir while pouring it, in order to avoid the lumps.
- Blend them altogether until it is lump-free and smooth.
- Pour the mixture back into the saucepan.
- Set it on the medium flame and cook it for a few more minutes.
- Let it come to a boil.
- Once it is done. Set it off the heat and add butter and vanilla extract into it.
- Whisk it well.
- Keep it into the refrigerator and serve it cold.
Your tempting Chocolate Pudding is ready!
- White rice- ¾ cup
- Milk- 2 cups
- Sugar- ⅓ cup (powdered)
- Salt- ¼ tbsp
- Egg- 1 no (beaten)
- Golden raisins- ⅔ cup
- Butter- 1 tbsp
- Vanilla extract- ½ tbsp
- Take a saucepan and boil water.
- Add rice to the boiling water, cover it with a lid and let it simmer for at least 20 minutes.
- Strain water from rice and keep them aside.
- Now take another pan and add 1 ½ cups of milk, sugar, salt and cooked rice to it.
- Cook it on a medium flame for at least 15 to 20 minutes until it becomes creamy in texture.
- Take the remaining ½ cup milk in a separate bowl and add beaten egg and raisins to it. Add this mixture to the saucepan.
- Stir everything well for at least 2 more minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add butter and vanilla to it.
- Serve it cold for a better taste.
Yummy! Your Rice Pudding is ready to tempt you.
We hope that you liked all these recipes. Come on! Try these at home!