Are you planning to go on a date with that special one? Are you confused about how to spend a day full of romance and memories? All your worries end here. In this article, we have provided you with the best 5 Ideas For A Romantic Date In Delhi.
All these places have been selected with a vision in mind that make your dating experience more worthy and memorable. Let’s have a look at these amazing ideas:
Take Your Special One On A Romantic Long Drive
After spending a whole week working or doing the daily stuff, you do not get enough time to spend with your beloved. To omit that situation you need to go on a long drive so that you can spend a little more time together. That long drive with slow romantic songs and open windows through which cool wind touches the soul of you both. Here are some places where you can go for a long romantic drive:
- Murthal: Murthal is a very famous long drive spot for Delhiites. It is at a distance of 43.2 km from Delhi. There are many restaurants where you can have quick bites. The most famous one is Amrik Sukhdev.
- Manesar: Manesar is also a popular place where you can go for a long drive. Its distance from Delhi is 54.1 km. There are several poll-over spots in Manesar.
- Neemrana Fort Palace: Neemrana Fort is a luxurious resort on the Delhi-Jaipur Highway. You may visit this exotic when you plan for a long romantic drive.
Take Them On A Dinner Date At Some Exotic Restaurant
Taking someone on a dinner date is the oldest way of making someone feel special. From the earlier time to date, to confess your feelings or to express the joy of being together, couples go for a romantic fine-dining. That candlelight dinner and you both sitting facing each other, holding hands, make every bit of the environment more romantic. You must also consider Dressing Up For The First Date in an outstanding way. Here are some most idealistic restaurants or cafes that give an authentic experience:
- FIO (Garden Of Five Senses), Nehru Place
- Parikrama- The Revolving Restaurant, Connaught Place
- The Sky High, Khel Gaon Marg
- Ardor 2.1, Connaught Place
- Mia Bella Romantic Kitchen & Bar, Hauz Khas village
- Farzi Cafe, Cyber Hub
- The Garden Restaurant, Lodhi Road
- Rose Cafe, Saket.
- Amour Bistro, Chanakyapuri.
Have Relaxing And Romantic Roadside Walks
Going for romantic roadside walks, holding hand in hands makes your date even more romantic. At dawn, when every street light has just lightened up, the sun gets shy, and it starts hiding. That is the most romantic time when you can have a walk with your loved one. There are some streets in Delhi where you can walk along with that special one. A list having name of the walk along streets is given below:
- Connaught Place
- Mehrauli Park
- Ridge Road, North Campus
Go For A Shopping Date
Either a boy or a girl, everyone loves to shop. And the shopping experience gets enhanced when you go with the special one. Buying clothes, accessories, footwear, etc. chosen by your better-half are always closest to your heart. If you are planning to gift your girlfriend a beautiful dress you may take styling ideas from Deepika Padukone. You both can buy gifts for each other because gifting is another best way of expressing your feelings. So, take them to a market or an exclusive shopping mall and spend some quality time together. Here are some most renowned places to visit.
- Delhi Haat, INA
- Pacific Mall, Subhash Nagar
- DLF Promenade, Vasant Kunj
Take Them For Some Adventurous And Fun Activities
Romance does not only mean going hands in hands and having deep romantic conversations. Sometimes, to know a person better, you need to go a little out of your comfort zone. Having fun together and doing something adventurous together will let you know more about each other. You both can comprehend the situations where your partner laughs and where they start getting afraid. These little things bring you both closer to each other. Here, we are providing you with a list of adventuring spot in Delhi and near Delhi that you may visit with your Soulmate:
- Skydiving at Mahendra Garh, Narnaul: Doing skydiving with the special one and free-falling for about a minute through the air from a height of 15000 ft. is a thrilling experience.
- Delhi Eye, Kalindi Kunj: The giant wheel “Delhi Eye” gives a mesmerizing sight of the entire city by delivering a delightful view of famous monuments.
- Indian Mountaineering Foundation, Moti Bagh: IMF is a treacherous spot where you can experience the thrills of mountains and other sport-related fun activities.
- Adventure Island, Rohini: Just beside Metro Walk, this adventurous spot is full of amusing rides and thrilling activities.